- To be able to authorise in Telegram via the tdata folder, you need to download Telegram Portable from the official Telegram website. Or and...
- Or use our stable build, which you can download by clicking here: Telegram Portable.
- The first thing to do is to unpack the archive, for example, on the desktop, inside the folder will be a folder tdata. Move it to the folder with portable Telegram and then replace it.
- Before you start, there should be three files in the Telegram Portable folder: tdata, modules and Telegram. exe.
- After all operations launch Telegram, if everything was done correctly, you will enter your profile. Now you are registered in a new account.
More details on how to access telegram via tdata can be seen in the video!
Where to get 2FA?
The 2FA two-factor authentication code for tdata formats can be found in a text document in the file folder. In the case of session+json accounts, it can be found in the json file named twoFA.